INTERN AT SULTAN VENTURES
An Educational Program
Sultan Ventures is a full-stack ecosystem investor focused on driving innovation forward in Hawaii and beyond. We do this through the XLR8® programs, a series of community-centric accelerator and incubator programs focused on providing onramps to entrepreneurship and creating a more robust innovation ecosystem. The XLR8® programs include XLR8UH®, an award-winning Venture Accelerator investing in the University of Hawaii entrepreneurs and technologies; XLR8HI® (Hawaii’s Entrepreneurship Center), the leading provider of innovation workshops, startup events, and prototyping space; and XLR8YOUTH™, a first of its kind innovation intensive program for Hawaii youth to design solutions to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
ABOUT OUR INTERNSHIPS
Interns work hand in hand with our team on projects that will directly impact our company and Hawaii innovation & entrepreneurial community. During this program interns will develop professional skills necessary in today’s job market and real-world knowledge they can apply across multiple industries. Outside of the position specific projects all interns gain exposure to best business practices, ecosystem building activities, and day-to-day operations of Sultan Ventures.
All interns are expected to:
- Be proactive in identifying company needs and creating solutions
- Take ownership of the work, care about job well done and pay attention to detail
- Be flexible, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Communicate effectively on daily basis with other interns, fellows, and team members
- Be willing to take on any project large or small
- Work as a part of a team
- Commit to a high level of confidentiality
- Have great attitude, desire to learn, and lots of energy and enthusiasm
- 20 – 30 hours / week
- 4 months (April – July, 2020)
All internship positions for Spring / Summer 2020 are unpaid.
Current Available Positions
Click on the internship positions below to learn more and apply.
Application Deadline: Ongoing