April 30th, 2020
April 2020 – July 2020*
*Start and end dates are flexible depending on the applicant’s academic and/or travel schedule.
20 – 30 hours/week
Graphic Design Intern
At Sultan Ventures we innovate fast and innovate often. Our team is launching new initiatives such as events, workshops, and marketing campaigns almost on weekly basis creating high demand for new designs and promotional materials. We also know that what got us here will not get us there, therefore we constantly look to improve and adjust our company branding and image. We are looking for individual with great imagination to help us create engaging designs for our online and offline efforts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for marketing and advertising materials, social media, corporate branding and website
- Research design trends and proactively provide innovative ideas for design solutions in support of objectives and initiatives
- Collaborate with other team members creating marketing and social media strategies
- Assist with other graphic designs as needed
- Highly skilled in the use of Adobe design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Solid understanding of branding, design theory and print production process
- Must be able to take creative criticism and refine designs incorporating outside feedback
- Photography experience or knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Experience with HTML and digital creative is a plus, but not required